TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS – HOODS&HOODIES
Enterprise number under Belgian law: 0662941946
Vroonwegel 3, 1880 Nieuwenrode
Bank account number: BE83 6528 4978 1215
1. Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from HOODS&HOODIES to you as costumer.
2. Your order implies the agreement of our terms and conditions.
1. The order is definitive from the moment you receive a confirmation notice from HOODS&HOODIES and when HOODS&HOODIES receives your payment.
2. We only accept transfers to our bank account.
3. If an offer is of limited duration (for example a promotion) or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
4. HOODS&HOODIES describes the products in a full and accurate manner. When in doubt about your size, we offer to help you with the necessary information. Please send an email concerning your questions to: email@example.com
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Be aware that you bear the direct costs of the return delivery of the items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you all instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
1. All goods and services are delivered on the address provided by you when ordering. Please ensure that the city, country and post code/zip code are correct for the shipping address.
2. You will receive your order ± 10 working days after successful payment.
3. The Shipping costs depend on the country of delivery: Belgium: € 5,95 or FREE when you spend for €75 or more / Rest of Europe: € on demand / Rest of the world: € on demand
4. The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by HOODS&HOODIES until the time of delivery to the Consumer. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right to return fall on the Consumer.
5. HOODS&HOODIES is not responsible for damage caused by a delayed delivery or a non-delivery by our shipping-agent, in that case our responsibility is limited by the value of the good proven not been received.
1. Every product is shown including tax. Shipment costs are excluded and mentioned above.
2. The prices of the products and/or services provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer, subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
2. The customer is bound by the price he/she accepted during the final step of the ordering process and which HOODS&HOODIES confirmed in the confirmation email. Obvious mistakes in price setting by HOODS&HOODIES can be corrected by HOODS&HOODIES at all times, even after conclusion of the contract.
CONFORMITY AND GUARANTEE
1. The following washing prescriptions count for our goods:
Wash at 30° or hand wash;
Preferably hand wash;
Iron sweater inside out - low temperature;
Do NOT iron print or appliqué;
No tumble dryer.
2. We never guarantee for defects caused by accidents, not following the washing prescriptions, incorrect use...
3. Every defect needs to be declared within 2 months; afterwards every right to replacement or repair is expired.
4. You will be asked to present your purchase receipt or invoice if you want to call on the guarantee.
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE AND DISPUTES
1. We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@hoodsandhoodies.
2. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint as fast as we can.
3. All agreements concluded with HOODS&HOODIES are subject to Belgian law, regardless the defendant’s domicile. Any dispute shall fall under the exclusive competence of the Belgian courts. However, when a dispute, due to international law is subjected to another law, there shall be referred firstly to the Belgian law regarding market practices and consumer protection.
1. Our website, logo, texts, pictures, names and our general communication are protected by intellectual protection rights.
2. It is prohibited to copy or reproduce pictures, names, logos or colour combinations without our prior and explicit consent.